5 Self-Love Rules You Are Probably Breaking
Who Should Love You? Let’s face it, no one ever really taught us how to love ourselves. Heck, we spent most of our lives believing that love is something you got, not something you could feel. But let me tell you, you absolutely can and should be the number one person…
The Number One Reason You Should (Do) Journaling for Mental Health
Journaling can help people change their lives. Learn how this simple practice of writing about your life can positively affect your mental health and emotional well-being.
How Trauma Affects You: The Costs of Ignoring Trauma
What happens when trauma isn’t dealt with properly. And why ignoring this reality will cost you relationships and self-worth.
6 Real-Life Examples That You Are Prepared To Change
If you find yourself here reading this, you have come to the right place, and you’ve come here out of the need to create change. That in itself is a big clue you are ready to do the work that needs to be done to move forward with your life. Here are 6 signs you are ready for change.
5 Ways To Turn Your Wounds Into Wisdom
You, too, can turn inward by looking outside of yourself and speed up healing. You can learn to harness the pain of open wounds and turn it into wisdom. Five tips to uncover your hurt and turn it into wisdom.
How A Little Progress Each Day Adds Up To Big Results!
Five Steps to Get Shit Done A Little Bit At A Time
1.Write a list of the steps
2. Break that list into manageable steps
3. Begin with the most reasonable step.
4. Every time you complete a step, tell yourself, “I am capable of completing things, I am a task completer, and it feels good to be me.”
5. Revisit your to-do list every day.
Latest posts by (see all)
- 5 Self-Love Rules You Are Probably Breaking - January 25, 2022
- The Number One Reason You Should (Do) Journaling for Mental Health - August 26, 2021
- How Trauma Affects You: The Costs of Ignoring Trauma - August 18, 2021