What happens when trauma isn’t dealt with properly. And why ignoring this reality will cost you relationships and self-worth.
If you find yourself here reading this, you have come to the right place, and you’ve come here out of the need to create change. That in itself is a big clue you are ready to do the work that needs to be done to move forward with your life. Here are 6 signs you are ready for change.
You, too, can turn inward by looking outside of yourself and speed up healing. You can learn to harness the pain of open wounds and turn it into wisdom. Five tips to uncover your hurt and turn it into wisdom.
Five Steps to Get Shit Done A Little Bit At A Time
1.Write a list of the steps
2. Break that list into manageable steps
3. Begin with the most reasonable step.
4. Every time you complete a step, tell yourself, “I am capable of completing things, I am a task completer, and it feels good to be me.”
5. Revisit your to-do list every day.
No amount of explaining or pursuing is going to change a person’s perspective of you. But there is one thing you can do; you can change how you view yourself based on their treatment. Here is how to improve your self-worth and not let the way people treat you to drag you down.
Having an attitude does not mean your emotions are not valid. Let me show you how to communicate your needs by listening to your attitude or emotions.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Unlock Unshakeable Self-Belief With These Four Major Keys - May 8, 2023
- Are You Ready to Chase Your Dreams? Ask Yourself These 6 Questions First - April 29, 2023
- Unlock Your Potential: 7 Keys to Mastering Emotional Regulation - April 22, 2023