Five Steps to Get Shit Done A Little Bit At A Time
1.Write a list of the steps
2. Break that list into manageable steps
3. Begin with the most reasonable step.
4. Every time you complete a step, tell yourself, “I am capable of completing things, I am a task completer, and it feels good to be me.”
5. Revisit your to-do list every day.
No amount of explaining or pursuing is going to change a person’s perspective of you. But there is one thing you can do; you can change how you view yourself based on their treatment. Here is how to improve your self-worth and not let the way people treat you to drag you down.
Having an attitude does not mean your emotions are not valid. Let me show you how to communicate your needs by listening to your attitude or emotions.
What makes such females so powerful looking and yet relatable? I believe it’s something simple. Something some of us have not gotten down.
Latest posts by Lucia Stakkestad (see all)
- How A Little Progress Each Day Adds Up To Big Results! - April 15, 2021
- Your Self-Worth Is Not Defined By The Way People Treat You, And Here Is Why! - March 23, 2021
- You Don’t Have An Attitude; You Have Standards, And Here Is Why! - March 11, 2021