If you find yourself here reading this, you have come to the right place, and you’ve come here out of the need to create change. That in itself is a big clue you are ready to do the work that needs to be done to move forward with your life. Here are 6 signs you are ready for change.
You, too, can turn inward by looking outside of yourself and speed up healing. You can learn to harness the pain of open wounds and turn it into wisdom. Five tips to uncover your hurt and turn it into wisdom.
Five Steps to Get Shit Done A Little Bit At A Time
1.Write a list of the steps
2. Break that list into manageable steps
3. Begin with the most reasonable step.
4. Every time you complete a step, tell yourself, “I am capable of completing things, I am a task completer, and it feels good to be me.”
5. Revisit your to-do list every day.
No amount of explaining or pursuing is going to change a person’s perspective of you. But there is one thing you can do; you can change how you view yourself based on their treatment. Here is how to improve your self-worth and not let the way people treat you to drag you down.
Latest posts by Lucia Stakkestad (see all)
- 6 Real-Life Examples That You Are Prepared To Change - June 17, 2021
- 5 Ways To Turn Your Wounds Into Wisdom - June 14, 2021
- How A Little Progress Each Day Adds Up To Big Results! - April 15, 2021