You, too, can turn inward by looking outside of yourself and speed up healing. You can learn to harness the pain of open wounds and turn it into wisdom. Five tips to uncover your hurt and turn it into wisdom.
Five Steps to Get Shit Done A Little Bit At A Time
1.Write a list of the steps
2. Break that list into manageable steps
3. Begin with the most reasonable step.
4. Every time you complete a step, tell yourself, “I am capable of completing things, I am a task completer, and it feels good to be me.”
5. Revisit your to-do list every day.
No amount of explaining or pursuing is going to change a person’s perspective of you. But there is one thing you can do; you can change how you view yourself based on their treatment. Here is how to improve your self-worth and not let the way people treat you to drag you down.
Having an attitude does not mean your emotions are not valid. Let me show you how to communicate your needs by listening to your attitude or emotions.
Latest posts by Lucia Stakkestad (see all)
- 5 Self-Love Rules You Are Probably Breaking - January 25, 2022
- The Number One Reason You Should (Do) Journaling for Mental Health - August 26, 2021
- How Trauma Affects You: The Costs of Ignoring Trauma - August 18, 2021