Setting Goals by far has come the hardest for me. I had to rewire my brain to function differently. Out of that necessity, I learned what it takes to set attainable goals. Let me share my techniques and tricks, PS. They are ADHD-friendly.
goal worksheets, goal learning, life goals, kid goals, weightloss goals, and goal ideas
Unlock Unshakeable Self-Belief With These Four Major Keys
It’s easier said than done but understanding the power of positive self-talk, taking risks, and having support can improve our confidence to achieve any big dream or goal! Let’s be honest with ourselves, it takes effort to change old mindsets, so why don’t we join hands and start a journey towards success by embracing challenges head-on?
5 Key First Steps To A Life Purpose
Struggling to make sense of your life purpose? Follow these five initial steps that will help you start down the path of self discovery and uncover your life’s true meaning.
How A Little Progress Each Day Adds Up To Big Results!
Five Steps to Get Shit Done A Little Bit At A Time
1.Write a list of the steps
2. Break that list into manageable steps
3. Begin with the most reasonable step.
4. Every time you complete a step, tell yourself, “I am capable of completing things, I am a task completer, and it feels good to be me.”
5. Revisit your to-do list every day.
Detach From Behaviors That Hold You Back- 5 Steps for Self-Growth
Fighting your minds impulses which are hardwired is counterproductive. Find out how to actually be more productive by Detaching Behaviors That Sabotage Self-Growth- In 5 Easy Steps!
Latest posts by Lucia Stakkestad (see all)
- Unlock Unshakeable Self-Belief With These Four Major Keys - May 8, 2023
- Are You Ready to Chase Your Dreams? Ask Yourself These 6 Questions First - April 29, 2023
- Unlock Your Potential: 7 Keys to Mastering Emotional Regulation - April 22, 2023