Setting Goals by far has come the hardest for me. I had to rewire my brain to function differently. Out of that necessity I learned what it really takes to set goals that are attainable. Let me share what I learned with you.
goal worksheets, goal learning, life goals, kid goals, weightloss goals, and goal ideas
Five Steps to Get Shit Done A Little Bit At A Time
1.Write a list of the steps
2. Break that list into manageable steps
3. Begin with the most reasonable step.
4. Every time you complete a step, tell yourself, “I am capable of completing things, I am a task completer, and it feels good to be me.”
5. Revisit your to-do list every day.
Fighting your minds impulses which are hardwired is counterproductive. Find out how to actually be more productive by Detaching Behaviors That Sabotage Self-Growth- In 5 Easy Steps!
Productivity is all about keeping in a zone of creation without interruption. The ideal zone is 90 minutes. You need to keep similar tasks grouped together to limit jumping from one job to another. Keep your desk and work zone productivity friendly, so you can set yourself for success and not a failure.
Getting The Most Out Of Self-Help Self-Help is never a waste of your time or money. And I am not hitting this point of view solely because it’s my area of expertise. I say this because even if you change one small aspect of yourself. You have done more good for the...
Latest posts by Lucia Stakkestad (see all)
- 6 Real-Life Examples That You Are Prepared To Change - June 17, 2021
- 5 Ways To Turn Your Wounds Into Wisdom - June 14, 2021
- How A Little Progress Each Day Adds Up To Big Results! - April 15, 2021